.

I share my experience during Maxis Cyberkids Camp. Its useful. No doubt.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

What is Google?

Before this evening's class by Mr. Hafiz :

If someone ever asks me what the hell Google is, I would laugh, and would not stop laughing cause it is very nuts nowadays if he/she doesn't know what the famous Google is. I would be like, "seriously this ppl doesn't know the big scene's happening in the world? Omg"



But.

Okay we're heading into a deeper part.
Call me whatever you want but I never knew the real function of 'gmail' till this evening, maybe that's because I don't study at University yet. Lame me is vey lame. ;D

Tell you what. It is very easy to use.
It is a place where thousands of students, hobbyists and professionals from around the world share knowledge and ideas. The concept also allows you to do a search and monitor new mail as it rolls in, while composing an email at the same time. You can also write multiple emails at once and minimize the message if you want to wrap it up later.

Overall, an obvious thing I can conclude here, this camp is not an ordinary camp.Im lucky to be one of the participants.

Till then,
me.




No comments:

Post a Comment